Luchiano Visconti’s 2015 spring collection features many shirts with paisley print, which makes one want to cruise in one’s car jamming Prince’s classic song “Paisley Park” (Photo courtesy of Luchiano Visconti).
Legendary icon Prince came back with a vengeance in 2014. And in 2015, his trademark paisley print is back too thanks to Luchiano Visconti’s 2015 spring collection.
The Italian designer known for bright patterns and risk taking is ahead of the curve once again in men’s fashion.
Paisley prints are a fixture of his spring 2015 campaign, but even if paisley is not your flavor, he probably has your flavor if you are in to taking risks and standing out from the crowd.
RegalMag.com gives a plethora of reasons why Luchiano Visconti should have a prominent place in your closet this spring.
- • Cotton material is very cool
- • Coordinates well with denim (light blue, dark blue and even black jeans)
- • Dress up with black slacks and a solid colored tie (will look slick un-tucked with tie)
- • Wear tucked or un-tucked
- • Bold and different, but extremely stylish
- • The different prints match well with any solid colored blazer or slacks
- • Looks sophisticated yet trendy when matched with a solid vest
- • Roll the sleeves up for a casual event
- • Dress up with dinner jacket for an evening out with the lady in your life
- • Simply, perfect for all occasions
Visit LuchianoVisconti.com for more images of the spring 2015 collection.
Leave a Reply