Spring Colors and Designs for All Occasions
Let’s be honest, most men could care less about a spring color as opposed to a winter color. If it matches (or even if it does not), men will wear anything in the closet that is clean.
However, it is time to step up our game and dress accordingly to the seasons. As the pollen continues to fall and Easter is fast approaching, it is time for us to update our spring wardrobe, and Italian designer Luchiano Visconti has the perfect collection for spring 2014.
What sets this collection apart is the boldness of Luchiano Visconti’s 2014 spring collection.
The talented designer is not afraid to combine colors that you do not usually see together and features paisley and polka dots on many patterns.
Luchiano Visconti has something for everyone. If you do not believe me, check out the details and qualities:
· Striped shirts would look good with vests and checkered ties
· Dress down the shirts by wearing with blue jeans
· Dress up the shirts by wearing with slacks; particularly navy slacks
· Some of the shirts have a seersucker vibe, which is fashionable for spring and summer
· Shirts have a cool, breathable fabric
· Wear shirts with sleeves up or down; wear sleeves up for casual look
· Shirts look different with flipped up sleeves because of the different splash of color on the inside, which makes it versatile
· Some shirts have paisley design; some have polka dots
· The designer is fearless with colors; matching colors that usually do not go together (no color is off limits)
· Colors are very stimulating visually
· Short sleeve shirts would make for great beachwear; short sleeve shirts are something Pharrell Williams would wear with his “Happy” hat
· Even has denim shirts
· Very comfortable to wear
· Fits well
· Does not run too big; not very baggy
· Can wear to church, on a date and casual day at work
Luchiano Visconti’s fashion is so versatile; it should be a welcome addition to any man’s wardrobe. Click here to view the entire 2014 spring collection.
Leave a Reply