Limitless and Versatile
Luchiano Visconti has nailed it again.
Many men have often desired a professional, yet casual look when it came to their sport coat game.
Certain blazers were perfect for the workplace, but a little too conservative and professional for happy hour or a Saturday day party.
However, the Italian designer’s new line of spring sports coats fit the bill as the perfect blazer to wear when going out, while still being professional enough to wear on casual Fridays at the office.
· The blazers come in standard sizes from S-XXL
· The fabric is a very breathable and light polyester, which is perfect for warm weather
· Very slim fit, which is the style nowadays. Please get rid of those baggy fitting blazers
· The blazers come in colors like navy and tan, with a two-button or three-button look. Do not be afraid to rock tan during the spring and summer, just brighten it up with some color in your shirt or either a very vibrant looking pocket square.
· The blazers look great with a V-neck short sleeve shirt, whether worn tucked in or not
· The navy blazer is perfect with white linen pants and either white or navy canvas shoes
· The blazers will even look great with the same V-neck shirts and blue jeans. Just remember to match the color of the blazer with the color of the canvas shoes.
· If you are going somewhere more refined, you can always rock the jeans with black Kenneth Cole or similar dress shoes
· The blazer can even be matched with a plaid button up shirt, khaki pants and loafers if the preppy look is more your flavor.
The possibilities are endless. The blazers can be dressed up or dressed down. Just remember to make the look fit your flavor, and your look will be perfect for this season.
Leave a Reply